MEMBER NOMINATION/APPLICATION INFORMATION
Community Living Central York Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held October 28, 2020.
In order for the Nominating Committee to ensure applicants meet all legal and time requirements necessary to serve on the Board of Directors, nominations must be received at least 30 days before; by September 14, 2020.
Criteria for Nomination:
· Individual must complete the application form provided. Application must be received by the nominating committee at least thirty (30) days prior to the AGM
· Individual must be member in good standing for thirty (30) days prior to the AGM
· Individual must adhere to confidentiality expectations, respecting privacy legislation
· Individual must complete a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check.
· Individual must be (18) years of age or older as of the application deadline date
· Individual must not be in bankrupt status
· Be an Ambassador for the work of the Association.
· Believe in the vision, mission and values of the Association
· Adhere to Board of Directors Code of Conduct
· Act in good faith with honesty and integrity
· Declare any conflicts of interest or perceived conflicts of interest